Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Millett 1-4x24 Designated Marksman

brospizza

I have 2 of them, 1 on my Sabre 16" comp rifle. I know there are "better" scopes out there but I have gotten my money's worth many times over. Liked it so much, bought another to put on one of my non-competition AR's. Just got back from Area 6 3 gun and made hits on the 300yd plates, just put the center dot just over the plate and ring a ding, jump up from prone and boogie to the next array on the right side. For the money, this scope can't be beat. 1x and run it like an aimpoint/Eotech w/both eyes open or 4x at distance.

I have almost clicked the "submit order" button on the Burris XTR 1-4 and Meopta K-dot, but I keep telling myself, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. 1500-2000 rds w/this scope on my rifle and never adjusted anything unless I switched bullet weights and even then, a slight elevation change. Again, for the money, can't go wrong with it.

I bought two of them but when I upgraded my rifle to a JP I couldn't see putting a $200 Millett on top of it, so I got the Burris XTR, which is noticeably better but almost 3 times the cost. Nothing wrong with the Millett that I can see, but I haven't shot it much. I'll probably mount it on a .22 for training. PM me what match your going to next and I can bring one with me if you want to look at one before you buy.

Congrats on your Area 2 win!

I sell them in the Netherlands ,there pretty good for the money you pay for them

From the 9 DMS scopes i sold the last 8 months i got 2 back for warranty ,1 had fog inside the lens (2 big drops) and the other one had the on/off switch broken off.

Millett has just been sold to the Bushnell group and i hope the warranty still stays the way it was on the Millett products.

Betty Millett is a fine lady to work with but she sold her bussiness at age 86 :surprise: