Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

327pd question

speed

Anybody know why the 327PD model has that screw in middle of the grip? Also, can a miculek wood grip be installed on this frame. Just not sure why there is a grip screw in middle of this N frame. All my revolvers have a single grip screw on bottom of grip, not in middle.

Should be no problem. The screw doesn't screw into the frame, just the adapter.... er... thing.

Ok cool. So in addition to the screw in middle of grip there is also a screw at bottom of the 327 pd just like 627?

Should be no problem. The screw doesn't screw into the frame, just the adapter.... er... thing.

Ok cool. So in addition to the screw in middle of grip there is also a screw at bottom of the 327 pd just like 627?

speed, As cas noted in his post the screw is for the Hogue mono grips ( which is what Jerry's is) The adapter goes over rollpin that is inplace on the butt of the revo. And if the 327 is a round butt ( which is what S&W makes now) No problem putting a Jerry Grip on the 327. I change my grips on my revos every once in a while from the monogrip to the two piece. I don't know why but I do.... :unsure: . Later rdd

speed, As cas noted in his post the screw is for the Hogue mono grips ( which is what Jerry's is) The adapter goes over rollpin that is inplace on the butt of the revo. And if the 327 is a round butt ( which is what S&W makes now) No problem putting a Jerry Grip on the 327. I change my grips on my revos every once in a while from the monogrip to the two piece. I don't know why but I do.... :unsure: . Later rdd

Ok great. Thanks guys!

Like a hat or shorts! :roflol::roflol: