Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IRC on Shooting USA

The IRC episode will air Wed. Oct 29th on the Outdoor Channel.

I want to say that I had a great time at the IRC and having Shooting USA follow my team members and relatives around was an honor. The coverage of the Jr's at the match was awesome.

Little FFL got some press at the local match this week and some of his friends at school thought that was cool and some of the boys were really jealous of him.

Video of Littel FFL

I think Secure Firearm Products team member Pin shooter might be in the video as team member speedshooter.

I also believe mark is in Aus for Ryan's prison sentencing (wedding) this week. :roflol:

dcs

Edit to add link to video

Edited by ffl

• 1 month later...

Hey FFL,

Saw you on Shooting USA last night (it was pre-recorded on TIVO). I think Yuthh and myself are going to come over to the dark side (no not USPSA open) i was thinking more on the lines of ICORE. I will try and call you today for some more info. I am leaning towards a 627 pro cut for moons. what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

I think it is great the jnrs are getting press coverage as it encourages not only other jnr but parents to get there's motivated. My oldest becomes eligible in May 09 so when I return from Bianchi and IRC trip she will be join me on the range, the 617 is already set up ready to go for her.

Your correct Mark was over .... the sentencing this time around is like minimum security in comparison to the hard time on what felt like death row first attempt at marriage. (I think the fact this one was a cheerleader and very naturally gifted might help also).

I dragged Mark to the PanPacific Masters NRA match while he was over here and that upset a few people, as we clean sweeped the event. I took the gold medal in open class and Mark got the Silver. They run a rimfire event which has been getting alot of juniors started ... Mark won the Gold and I got the Silver in the Open Rimfire catergory.

I quickly learnt that shooting the mover in the rain is not so easy.

Mark learnt that if you scrape your arm going prone .... best scrub with dissinfectant .... he spent 11 days in hospital when he got home when it got infected..... at least he tells me it was the arm that was infected.

See you in May 09 :cheers: