Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordering From Be.com!!!!

PistolPete

Just wanted everyone to know if you're thinking of buying anything from Brian online then def. do it. I've made a few different orders so far and have received them very quickly and without any problems at all. Can't beat the price and service. Just wanted to say thanks....

Pete

At the risk of making our host blush let me add for newer users who have not ordered from be.com,

if you are in the market for anything sold here, and by extension at DillonPrecision, you can do no better than to order online or over the phone from Brian. I have purchased large and small here over the last few months and could not be happier.

Brian even took up a Dillon bungle for me and had them straighten it out. It was their fault, not mine or his but he took the time to look out for his customer. I appreciate that kind of service and feel it deserves customer loyalty.

Dale

PS.

You need the book and the slide glide!

this has been an unsolicited commercial announcement. the opinions expressed here are 100% genuine and accurate. no fees or considerations have been made for this endorsement. no electrons have been harmed in the construction of this email.

• 3 weeks later...