Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So this ICORE stuff if the heat

After shooting the ICORE Cup this past weekend I am really loving it. (only my third ICORE match ever)

Thanks again to Glen, Kathy, John, and all the others that worked their asses off to put on such a great match.

You will have to put up with my ugly mug again next year.

Seriously though, that was the most fun match I have ever shot in my short 4 year shooting career.

That may have something to do with the way I shot which was pretty dang good. I had some sloppy hits but overall I am was pleased.

I sure wish there was a match closer to me.

I was looking at the list of clubs today, I may have to make Jacksonville FLA soon.

And I will be making some of the bigger matches from now on.

No ICORE in Jacksonville anymore. None anywhere near here unfortunately.

Not to hijack the thread, But that is to bad no ICORE in Florida. What happened? rdd

Hijack away really, this disappointing to me.

I was hoping to try to make it there. I can tell you this I will be going to more matches in Augusta next year.

I am also thinking about trying to start something at my local club.

Tony

Mark and I will show up at least once up if you start an ICORE match at Griffin. Have it right after the Steel Challenge and we can get two in for one 4 hour round trip.

Please don't schedule it for the second or fourth Saturday.

Paul

Did you and Mikey get in on the Toys for Tots match? Linda said it was more than half filled in the first 24 hours she opened registration.

Tony

Mark and I will show up at least once up if you start an ICORE match at Griffin. Have it right after the Steel Challenge and we can get two in for one 4 hour round trip.

Please don't schedule it for the second or fourth Saturday.

Paul

Did you and Mikey get in on the Toys for Tots match? Linda said it was more than half filled in the first 24 hours she opened registration.

I did, I don't know about Mike, not sure he would be interested.

To much runing around for him maybe but i will tell him about it.

I am thinking about trying to get something started here, not sure if the club would be interested, they are a bunch of jerks there that don't even want steel or cowboy.