Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match near Greenville SC

I have family near Greenville SC. I'd like to get down and see them but I would be missing out on a match weekend here. My thought is to make a mini vacation of it and find a local match there. Anyone on this Forum local to Greenville area and know of local USPSA or steel type matches? Thanks in advance,

Dan

The Eddie Wagner (well he owns it at least!) Range in Spartanburg hosts a USPSA match on the first and fourth weekend. Information can be found here (http://www.shootspsa.org/). Looking forward to the match there this weekend since it might be decently cool for a change! Give me a yell if you need info or anything.

James

The Greenville Gun Club only has IDPA matches along with the occasional 3-gun match. SPSA which has USPSA matches on the first and fourth Saturday's is a great place to shoot. If you are up for a little drive, Columbia or Gainesville GA; each are about an hour and a half from Greenville, both shoot on the second Saturday. When are planning on making the trip to Greenville?

When are planning on making the trip to Greenville?

Must check with spousal unit on hard dates but I'm thinking mid or late October, Possibly Nov depending on how work stuff plays out.

Would appreciate an IM with contact info for the local matches. 1 hour away is well within reason.

I have family near Greenville SC. I'd like to get down and see them but I would be missing out on a match weekend here. My thought is to make a mini vacation of it and find a local match there. Anyone on this Forum local to Greenville area and know of local USPSA or steel type matches? Thanks in advance,

Dan

Dan

if you want to shoot a GOOD IDPA match the Greenville Gun Club shoots the secon Sunday of each month. it usually brings in 70 shooters (check their website to confirm the match day)

Robbie is right, the USPSA match at the Spartanburg Practical Shooters Assc (SPSA) is a solid USPSA match, you can google them for dates. This match draws a crowd too.