Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Augusta ICORE

The ICORE match scheduled in OCTOBER at Pinetucky GC in Augusta will be canceled. I will be out of town that weekend.

However, On the third Saturday in November, we will be putting on the International ICORE Postal Match. I will also run a Classifier to make this a 5 stage match.

This will be the last match of 2008 as we will be taking December off. In 2009 I will only be running 5 or 6 ICORE matches. I hope to put out a schedule by the first of the year giving the dates.

Thanks

Mark

The ICORE match scheduled in OCTOBER at Pinetucky GC in Augusta will be canceled. I will be out of town that weekend.

However, On the third Saturday in November, we will be putting on the International ICORE Postal Match. I will also run a Classifier to make this a 5 stage match.

This will be the last match of 2008 as we will be taking December off. In 2009 I will only be running 5 or 6 ICORE matches. I hope to put out a schedule by the first of the year giving the dates.

Thanks

Mark

Maybe Mikey and I can come up for Nov.

Thanks

Mark

Maybe Mikey and I can come up for Nov.

Please do, I need somebody to come up here and give Paul some competition :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mark, I saw Tony today and we talked about coming to your November Match...MY "Problem" is that "the BOSS" and I are supposed to leave for a week in "Sunny Florida" the next day...IF I can convince her that I'd enjoy our vacation much more after having shot an ICORE Match, I'll be there...I'll keep ya' posted...Later....mikey357

Mark, I saw Tony today and we talked about coming to your November Match...MY "Problem" is that "the BOSS" and I are supposed to leave for a week in "Sunny Florida" the next day...IF I can convince her that I'd enjoy our vacation much more after having shot an ICORE Match, I'll be there...I'll keep ya' posted...Later....mikey357

Mikey, convince her that if you leave for Florida from Augusta you will be two hours closer. Hope to see you in November.

If you remind me before you come, I have about 20 more moons for the 610.

mws

• 4 weeks later...

Mark, it looks like I WILL be at the Nov. Match...may even get Mizz Ethel to "Tag Along"...Tony has VOLUNTEERED to ride in the Pickup Truck Bed...I think that might "Freeze Him Up"...but then, it might HELP ME, as he HAS BEEN "Practicing"!!!... :cheers: ....mikey357

• 2 weeks later...
We managed to shoot the Postal Match today. Due to concern about the weather only three people showed up. Still had a good time. Had a first-timer who asked what he needed to buy to play.

Paul

What Paul failed to mention , was that he spanked us all. Congrats to Paul for his fine performance today :cheers: