Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone used the Dillion's Concelaed Carry Tote?

-JQ-

seams to me these are as bad as the women's purses designed to hold a gun. The first thing the bad guy is gonna do is grab the purse. They will also sooner or later be set down unattended. Which is bad from a safety point of view. IMO a loaded gun belongs in only two places, physically attached to your body or locked in a safe.

seams to me these are as bad as the women's purses designed to hold a gun. The first thing the bad guy is gonna do is grab the purse. They will also sooner or later be set down unattended. Which is bad from a safety point of view. IMO a loaded gun belongs in only two places, physically attached to your body or locked in a safe.

then I cap'em with my keltec .32 that is on me...

I have an earlier model. I like it. I use it as my briefcase to carry stuff back and forth to work. Sometimes I even put a pistol in it. If you left it unattended it would not take long for someone to find the secret compartment. When there is a pistol in mine its is never out of arms reach.

I have an earlier model. I like it. I use it as my briefcase to carry stuff back and forth to work. Sometimes I even put a pistol in it. If you left it unattended it would not take long for someone to find the secret compartment. When there is a pistol in mine its is never out of arms reach.

exactly

This is what I was curious about. I need something to carry at the office but can't be with it all the time....90%. I was hoping for a super secret compartment...can't carry in the office :closedeyes:

As has been alluded to, the ability to have POSITIVE control over your gun should be one of the main concerns when looking at CCW gear. It seems that all to often folks are willing to give that up for convenience.

Good luck on your search it always seems like a never ending battle to find the "right" product.

• 3 weeks later...

It's decent for what it is, but it needs to be bigger. I used one for quite some time at work, but a standard laptop won't quite fit in there. It (the computer) poked out the top, which was sort of okay except when it was raining. I finally gave up and went back to the "standard" computer case.

Here's a picture I took a couple of years ago. The top of the bag won't zip over the end of the computer.

DSC03297copy.jpg

It works fine for what it is. Like M.E.Anglin, I've never been questioned about it. It also works well as a "discrete" case for a pistol or other small firearms. It will hold an AR15 pistol or short-barreled rifle if the upper and lower are separated.

DSC07606.jpg

This is what I was curious about. I need something to carry at the office but can't be with it all the time....90%. I was hoping for a super secret compartment...can't carry in the office :closedeyes:

Have a locking file cabinet in your cube? That's where mine lived when my purse was loaded - so to speak. If I went off to a meeting, the cabinet got locked. When I came back I unlocked it.