Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to increase precision (in EVERY situation) ....

Stefano

Stefano,

I have such a dryfire drill. In fact, I think this is the most vital aspect of shooting to work on for iron sighted shooters.

I'm sure I've posted it. I'll try to find it.

Brian has posted a drill that is even more basic. His targets are closer together. I am thinking that some distance between the targets...at first...helps a shooter get a good start. So, I'd suggest starting with something like my drill and then graduation to Brian's drill later.

(I'll try to find links to the drills.)

Flex,

didn't you found nothing for me ? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I dont' want to be unpolite: it's only because I care a LOT about this .... ;)

Thanks

I searched, and brought a lot of threads on vision up to the top of the forum. Good threads. Hope you read them.

Here is Brian's drill: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...=39178&st=0

I didn't find mine on here. Not sure what computer I stored the file on either. Mine was 3 target set up El Prez style, and 3 more at about half that distance. The front 3 targets were offset a bit, as well as being set closer to the ground. Draw>2,2,2>reload>2,2,2 The eyes have to move to find different focal areas. (sorry...rather basic explanation)

Somehwere in this vast font of knowledge I have read something that is really helping my precision- and it is just plain odd that it works. The idea of shooting multiple shots into the berm while tracking the sights has done more to improve my precision than any other drill. It reminds me to watch and trust my sights- period.