Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

O/L10 Nationals

Sharyn

Floating Mags <_< We were the very last squad off the range ...what we did was have one or two shooters that just spotted mags as they sank under the mud.

And yes that hole at the start position on stage 14 'our last stage' was deep, past my ankle bone deep.

I would go back next year even if it was certain to rain, so long as the same staff was on board

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floating Mags <_< We were the very last squad off the range ...what we did was have one or two shooters that just spotted mags as they sank under the mud.

And yes that hole at the start position on stage 14 'our last stage' was deep, past my ankle bone deep.

I would go back next year even if it was certain to rain, so long as the same staff was on board

I was two ahead of AlamoShooter and recall that the RO said, "You have the right start position if I can't see your feet".

The laugh of the day came when Robert flipped his mag up onto the only high spot on the stage. You can see it at the right corner of the Glock sign. Turned out to be the only magazine all day that didn't disappear into the "big heaping pile o'muck".

:cheers:

David C

Edited by geezer-lock

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you from all of us!! Many of the staff were talking that there was NO WAY they would go back to Tulsa, but I heard the same thing about how no one was ever going to work a Multi-Gun Nationals again after Reno years ago, and guess what? I've seen the same faces at all the MG Nats since. I suspect the rain and mud will fade from memory and the diehards will go wherever, and whenever (and the standing ovation at the O/L10 awards ceremony, will never be forgotten)... :cheers: