Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone moved up on the Ft. Benning wait list recently?

I didn't want to bother Linda with this now, so I will ask you all. I last moved up to #17 on the waiting list back in May, and haven't heard anything since. Has anyone moved up recently, and where are you at on the list? Looking forward to December!

I didn't want to bother Linda with this now, so I will ask you all. I last moved up to #17 on the waiting list back in May, and haven't heard anything since. Has anyone moved up recently, and where are you at on the list? Looking forward to December!

There has been some movement at the back of the list (people getting discouraged & dropping out), but I have not had a chance to send out messages to update shooters, so the folks with numbers higher than 50 or 60 will see some movement once I get back to work on this.

The biggest changes on the list always occur after I send out updates to everyone (round counts, stages posted, etc.) & I hope to send out an update by the end of the month. I think what happens is that there are shooters who registered & paid, then have had a significant change that prevents them from coming to the match. I am not the first person they think to notify, so they forget it until they get a message from me.

That's all for now. Still trying to straighten out my life.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

PS - at 17 on the list, go ahead & make plans :)

Edited by LChico

Hi Linda,

Glad you're back on the boards. I am pretty high on your worker list. What should I do? If I need to make reservations, let me know and I'll do so NOW.

Thanks again for everything...you are the best!!! :bow:

Rich

Please make plans to shoot Friday & work Saturday & Sunday. :)

You are now #2 on the Staff Waiting list. I have had to use at least 3 waiting list RO's EVERY year. Let me know if you need to see the rest of the staff list to contact someone about sharing a room (we'll pay the cost of half what a room costs at the host hotel).

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

Rich:

Please PM me with your information so I can update my RO list! (You should have received an e-mail from me 096/28/2008 requesting certain information.) If you did not recieve the e-mail or have deleted it-please advise and I will send again to your e-mail address.

Kindly,

Sandra

(Woohoo)

Looks like we will be sponsoring this match as a gold contributor. If I am not mistaken we will be allowed to enter 1-2 shooters into the match with this contribution? If so we may elect to sponsor a shooter for this match instead of me shooting this match myself :cheers:

Linda, when you have some time (no rush) please email me or give me a call in regards to this sponsorship. 602-274-2999 ext 201 or Jay@timneymfg.com.