Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS STAR

EEH

Two texas stars one is original from Terry Ashton had it about a month and now I have one of Mike Gibsons (mgm) both are great so many ways to set them up one stage or two thanks to both builders.Eddie :rolleyes::rolleyes::roflol:

I'll second that motion. We have 2 at our home range (not sure of the manufacturer), and they've been a lot of fun over the past few years. Every now and then, someone will still empty a full mag at one, though. It's been a while, but I've been a victim more than once.

Love them too. One of the clubs I shoot at put a stick under one leg and a weight on it, used a popper to pull the stick and start it spinning. That was the best star presentation I have shot and honestly I think it is the most fair way I have seen a star presented to every shooter in the match, not even wind affects it much when it spins.

Love them too. One of the clubs I shoot at put a stick under one leg and a weight on it, used a popper to pull the stick and start it spinning. That was the best star presentation I have shot and honestly I think it is the most fair way I have seen a star presented to every shooter in the match, not even wind affects it much when it spins.

I use the stick with bungee cord--works good-- :unsure: EEH