Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 California State Championships

Just a reminder that the California State IDPA CHampionship is coming up quick. We have 12 pretty demanding stages, and an excellent prize table. We have several custom built pistols including a revolver built by Bill at Cylinder and Slide. In fact each equipment division has it's own custom pistol (or revolver) being raffled off to only those who compete in that division.

If you aren't going to the Nationals, you should be coming here......

Bob - Where's it going to be at and is anyone running the classifier before the match for those of us that aren't?

Thanks,

Rich

Rich,

The match is at Prado. Dunno about the classifier... You gonna be back for this? What about Area 2?

Later,

Chuck

Bob - Where's it going to be at and is anyone running the classifier before the match for those of us that aren't?

Thanks,

Rich

Rich,

The match is at Prado. Dunno about the classifier... You gonna be back for this? What about Area 2?

Later,

Chuck

Rich,

From another thread: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=809650

Prado will have a Classifier on August 30 starting @ 8:30. This will be in plenty of time to qualify for the State Match in October.

Edited by ChuckS

Chuck,

I'm back in CA now. Wasn't able to get that little thing you asked for. All sources were out before I left (including Brownell's and the parent company).

I can't make the 30th as we're moving into our new place that day (go figure). I guess I'll have to ask some folks here in Sac to see what they can do.

Rich

Sweet! They're running a classifier on the 7th here in Sac, so I'm going to try and make that. I'm not optimistic with some work stuff going on. Bob, I might have to take you up on that since I'll be in the area (Palmdale and going through Bakersfield) on September 20th (Saturday).

Rich

Sweet! They're running a classifier on the 7th here in Sac, so I'm going to try and make that. I'm not optimistic with some work stuff going on. Bob, I might have to take you up on that since I'll be in the area (Palmdale and going through Bakersfield) on September 20th (Saturday).

Rich

Hi Rich,

If neither of those days work, let me know I can try to set something up in Gridley.

http://www.northvalleyshootersassociation.net/

Take care,

Brian

Hi Brian,

We're moving to Natomas, so you're not too far. If you're saying at y'all's match on the 21st, I will most likely take you up on that. I normally don't shoot the 3rd weekend as that weekend is for the girlfriend, but given that we're moving, I think she'll understand. ;)

Rich