Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CR Speed Long Barrel

JamesLovesJammie

Just curious if anyone out there has the long barrel version of the CR Speed WSMII for the longer barrel? I've got a 8 3/8" L frame that I want to shoot IPSC and ICORE with. Does anyone know if the parts can be ordered down the road to convert it for use with the standard length?

I think my only other option holster wise is the old Safariland 002. Does anyone know what the correct model would be for the long barrel? I am thinking 002-107-121.

My wife won't let me get a 5" N frame (she also beats me and locks me in the closet), so I'm going to have to make due this year with the long barrel.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you,

James

Just curious if anyone out there has the long barrel version of the CR Speed WSMII for the longer barrel? I've got a 8 3/8" L frame that I want to shoot IPSC and ICORE with. Does anyone know if the parts can be ordered down the road to convert it for use with the standard length?

I think my only other option holster wise is the old Safariland 002. Does anyone know what the correct model would be for the long barrel? I am thinking 002-107-121.

My wife won't let me get a 5" N frame (she also beats me and locks me in the closet), so I'm going to have to make due this year with the long barrel.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you,

James

The standard 002 holster works fine with K & L frames in all barel lengths. I use the same holster wiht a 4" K, 6" K and have used it with a 8 3/8" L frame for Bianchi type shooting...... it is a great holster.

The Xtreme revolver holster from Chris Patty is another good holster.... it is a lot like a Ghost, only easier on the hip pocket nerve.

The longer CR speed revolver holster can be shortened to fit a 5", and the short one will work out to 6.5". We tried this at the shop the other day with 25-2 6.5" and a 625 5" in both holsters. I have them both in stock.