Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have been shooting IPSC for two years now,

The blaster i have been using is a parra 16 40, this gun has served me verry well and i finaly managed to finish sixth at our last national.

In three months time we are shooting the africa area champs in Durban (you are all invited).

Here is the problem, my new blaster arrived sti tactical, now i dont know what gun to use,ihave gotten so used to the parra that i am not sure i will have enough time to become one with the sti.

Is three months long enough ?

What would u do ? :wacko:

Shoot what feels best - but to answer your question - 3 months is plenty of time to get competent with the new blaster should you decide to go with it.

In two weeks you'll know the differences between the guns and will have already adjusted.

JB

I believe 3 months should be more then enough time for you to get used to your STI.

FWIW I'm picking up my new SVI .40 in a couple of days. I have been shooting a .45 for the past couple of year. My next match is my Provincial which is 11 days away. Now, I on the othe hand won't be able to get enough trigger time to shoot that match with my new "toy". :)

To tell the truth i have no idea how to up load an image.

Have you guys got the RM in them or standard guide rod?

I seem to be struggeling with the way the blaster cycles.