Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Prado IDPA classifier?

itchy

Hi,

I've just joined IDPA and hope to begin shooting next month. I was wondering if anyone knew how often they have classifiers at Prado IDPA. I'd like to try to get classified before the California Cup in October.

Thanks,

Seiichi

Edited by itchy

If you come out to the IDPA match at Prado this coming Saturday ask to speak with Van Duncan or myself. One of could probably arrange for you get classified.

Bob,

I can't make it out this month. I plan to be there the first weekend of September. I remember shooting with you back in the day, with Mike I, John B, Bob W back at the San Bernardino range.

Seiichi

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I've just joined IDPA and hope to begin shooting next month. I was wondering if anyone knew how often they have classifiers at Prado IDPA. I'd like to try to get classified before the California Cup in October.

Thanks,

Seiichi

Prado will have a Classifier on August 30 starting @ 8:30. This will be in plenty of time to qualify for the State Match in October.

Hi,

Thanks,

Seiichi

Prado will have a Classifier on August 30 starting @ 8:30. This will be in plenty of time to qualify for the State Match in October.

I can't make it out that weekend. Van mentioned that there probably would be a classifier in Sept. If it's on your club's "normal" weekends, I'd be glad to assist in setting up.

Seiichi