Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry Fire WODs

Hey guys,

I'm running an experiment that I've been thinking about for awhile. I'd like who ever wants to, to start adding in these WODs to their training program or fully adopting it as your entire dry fire routine for the next few months.

Check them out and post your results, comments, or videos (links) in the comments section.

Thanks,

Jake

jakedivita.com

Thanks Jake, I have been looking for a lead to follow. I have been doing some of Mr. Anderson's drills with very good success in a short period of time. Your routine added to what I am already doing should make for a complete practice session.

-Jeremy

Hey guys,

I'm running an experiment that I've been thinking about for awhile. I'd like who ever wants to, to start adding in these WODs to their training program or fully adopting it as your entire dry fire routine for the next few months.

Check them out and post your results, comments, or videos (links) in the comments section.

Thanks,

Jake

jakedivita.com

Jake,

I enjoyed your site and the information on it. You're now save into my favorites and I will visit often. Please forgive me for this question but, what is WOD?

I want to thank you putting forth the effort to post these dryfire WOD. I've learned alot already and it really makes me think about what I'm doing when I post a comment on your page. Kinda like an after action review. With this and the crossfit training it's really sharpening the edge so to speak. B)

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

• 1 month later...