Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Landing a HUGE account.

Jman

Lost this same customer 5 years ago. Parted in good terms. They felt they found a better deal and signed a multi year

contract with a big national outfit and soon regretted it. Stayed in touch with them over the years. True to his word as soon as he was free of BIG BRAND X we bid it and were awarded it today. Everybody is happy. Pretty much made my year. :cheers: This beer tastes great!

Jim

Edited by JimmyM

Lost this same customer 5 years ago. Parted in good terms. They felt they found a better deal and signed a multi year

contract with a big national outfit and soon regretted it. Stayed in touch with them over the years. True to his word as soon as he was free of BIG BRAND X we bid it and were awarded it today. Everybody is happy. Pretty much made my year. :cheers:

Congrats Jim!

This is a good example of why not to burn bridges in business or life (if possible).

I love it when a customer calls you back and says where do I sign, just don't say I told you so!

Happened to my company over the years. People get a deal they can't resist, only to find it wasn't the deal they thought.

Good for you

Jim

Our customers have tried other suppliers, and they are looking for someplace that is not as expensive. They keep coming back to us, because nobody matches our quality.

We got asked once about our return rate, and they looked at us like we were lying. They did sign with us, and now believe.