Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new Hobie kayak

chp5

Over the years I have spent a bit in kayaks and canoes but I have never seen anything like that.

It's always great when you find something that works for you and the fishing is good, especially with a son.

Over the years I have spent a bit in kayaks and canoes but I have never seen anything like that.

It's always great when you find something that works for you and the fishing is good, especially with a son.

The Mirage drive is based on how a penguin uses its flippers to swim. It's counter-intuitive that it makes you go forward, but it works great.

You need to stop fooling around and get back to training! I'm just about ready to come in for a workout. The shoulder feels good and I've got my strength back. Cardio?......well that's another story.

Erik

You need to stop fooling around and get back to training! I'm just about ready to come in for a workout. The shoulder feels good and I've got my strength back. Cardio?......well that's another story.

I've been training - just not shooting much. I get my ass kicked 3x per week :blink: