Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forum noob checking in...

/wave

Howdy folks.

Single stack / CDP shooter here, POORLY I might add, well, that's not entirely true as I do well in regards to shooting, it's just the mag change, moving, strong handed, from a knee, around barriers, speedily, weak handed, from the draw kind of things I have issues with at the moment.

Other than that I do well...

:)

Welcome Dan, carefull though this Forum and sport are addicting.

It can lead to an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) to shoot, reload, and discuss the great world of USPSA and other shooting styles. Even worse when you get hooked into the 3-gun world.

Doug

Thank you gentlemen, you are too kind.

I reckon I will have to get one of those fancy digital camera thingies to take a picture or two of "the family" for entrance into the esteemed 1911 Elitist / Snob Club. Sounds like a fine organization indeed.

Thank you gentlemen, you are too kind.

I reckon I will have to get one of those fancy digital camera thingies to take a picture or two of "the family" for entrance into the esteemed 1911 Elitist / Snob Club. Sounds like a fine organization indeed.

Be careful with those Snob guys... They are just a bunch of rowdy hooligans over there.... :devil:

And..... If you join the Elitist Snobs the SOBs will probably make fun of you.... damned Open shooters.... :P

Edited by Merlin Orr