Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's up with the Brownells web site?

Ok, this was going to go in the "Hate" area but I guess it's not allowed according to the rules, so maybe hate is too strong.

Maybe I can make it more of a "request for help". Can anybody get that stupid "Items per page" drop down box to actually work when shopping on the Brownells web site? I don't want to see only 10 items per page, and I don't want to have to select a manufacturer. If I'm looking for gun sights I want to see 100 items per page and I want to see ALL the manufacturers! Is it just me or is their website one of the worst to browse around?

-Cuz.

just tried it.

searched sights, page came up showing 10

changed drop down to 100 and hit refresh. page came back up with 10

changed drop down to 100 and hit go on search. page came up with 100

just tried it.

I just confirmed that it still doesn't work for me. I tried it with Firefox and IE with no luck. Which "Go" button did you hit? The top left search or one of the keyword search button? Only the Manufacturer Go button works, but I don't want to limit by Manufacturer. It's very frustrating.

-Cuz.

just tried it.

I just confirmed that it still doesn't work for me. I tried it with Firefox and IE with no luck. Which "Go" button did you hit? The top left search or one of the keyword search button? Only the Manufacturer Go button works, but I don't want to limit by Manufacturer. It's very frustrating.

-Cuz.

After I have done the initial search for "sights" and the page loads showing 10 results, just below the page drop down where you change the number of pages shown to 100, there are two go buttons. One for keyword and one for manufacturer. I didn't type anything in the boxes but just hit the go button on keyword and it gives me 100 per page.