Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eric, your suggestion that Robbie would tell you to "go.........." tells me you know NOTHING about the man. meet him before you disparage him. but then, once you meet him, you will NOT disparage him.

SharonAnne L-2387

Sharon,

It was meant to be self-deprecating and not a jab at Rob Leatham. Regardless, I do know (from previous experince here) that Robbie has no problem dishing it out, so I'm sure he can handle having a little bit tossed back his way now and then.

:lol:

(Thanks Tom.)

I have shoot with and met Robbie, yes he can dish it out. That's the way he is. Take it or leave it. He helped me out at the Bianchi Cup and he did not know me from a bar of soap.

I think he would get in very near the top on my list.

BE is also up there for what he has done to help others along the way, this web site is just part of it.

A guy I have a great amount of respect for is John Pride. I have had the opportunity to spend a limited amount of time just yapping about shooting and he always has something to say that is worth listening to.

Ross Carter for keeping on at it after the fire. You just got to respect a man for that. Nice guy to. Met him in May in Missouri.

There are others.

Welcome back Sharon, where did you go?