Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5 inch 625 barrels

DocBall

I shot one of my buddies 5" 625 and liked it and thought I would get a 5" barrel from S&W for my 625JM. S&W sales rep told me that they were not available at this time and didn't know when they would be. Where can I get one?

I shot one of my buddies 5" 625 and liked it and thought I would get a 5" barrel from S&W for my 625JM. S&W sales rep told me that they were not available at this time and didn't know when they would be. Where can I get one?

Before you do anything to the 4" look at this

6inch625002.jpg

It was a 4" Miculek 625.

Now has 6" barrel, dove tail fiberoptic front sight, LPA rear sight, Apex hammer, .400 wide serrated trigger, chamfered cylinder, cylinder reamed to SAMI specs, smooth light pull.

It will be going up for sale soon and I will be looking for a 4". I have about $1000 into this including the price of the original gun. 4" barrel will go with it too.

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

6inch625002.jpg

It was a 4" Miculek 625.

Now has 6" barrel, dove tail fiberoptic front sight, LPA rear sight, Apex hammer, .400 wide serrated trigger, chamfered cylinder, cylinder reamed to SAMI specs, smooth light pull.

It will be going up for sale soon and I will be looking for a 4". I have about $1000 into this including the price of the original gun. 4" barrel will go with it too.

RGS,

I have a 4 inch JM I would trade you for your gun, if your interested just pm me.

thanks,

41mag

Part of it is that i'm upset with S&W for listing things like this barrel and the M&P pro and not having it. I'm happy with my 625, its has been chamfered, hammer bobbed and trigger smoothed up I just wanted a slightly longer sight radius. What is the 5" 1990 Laser barrel that gun parts offers?

6inch625002.jpg

It was a 4" Miculek 625.

Hey Gary, I have 4" with a spare 5" barrel ( not fitted ) Let me know, Thanks, John

Part of it is that i'm upset with S&W for listing things like this barrel and the M&P pro and not having it. I'm happy with my 625, its has been chamfered, hammer bobbed and trigger smoothed up I just wanted a slightly longer sight radius. What is the 5" 1990 Laser barrel that gun parts offers?

Here is a tease pic If you want longer sight radius, try to find a 6 or 6.5" They are still out there.

45ACPBARRELS003.jpg

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter