Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 8

Flexmoney

Congrats to Chad R. for becoming the Area 8 Revolver Champion. :bow:

That stud from Ramer was right on it at 99.94%. (Funny how a guy that "hops" along always manages to work his way to the farthest target every time it needs taped. B) )

And, how about a shout-out for my hometown hero for High A-class and third overall. :)

Wow, only 0.6493 difference in match points between Chad and Sam....talk about a photo finish!

Congratulations to all--hope to see a bunch of the Area 8 revolver crew at Nationals in Tulsa this year.

Well Kyle beat me to it, so I'll just pile it on.

Well done Chad !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I tried, but I think Kyle was pulling for his Home town buddy and caused me to have a No-shoot on his stage which was one of the two that swung the win to Chad................Thanks KYLE ;):goof:

Good to see the rest of you, keep up the good work.

Hop

Congrats to Chad and Hop. :cheers:

I think there ought to be some provision in the scoring system for virtual ties, because that's what we had here. Similar to what happened at the Nationals last year.

It was good to see 13 revolver shooters show up for this Area match. Competition was strong, and none of the stages were memory tests of target placement. .

Hop...you know I'm not cheering against ya, but Chad lives just down the street...and he has bleed and sweat with me a bit more.

So...check this out. We are at my place playing some poker over the winter. Chad mentions he needs a little trigger work done on his wheelie. I suggest he contact the litigator from Iowa. Next thing I know, I get a PM from Iowa thanking me for the referral.

Now...here is the part of the story that requires a little background info. At last years Ohio match, the stud from Ramer came up and won it...by 21.9328 match points over Chad.

So, I send a PM back out to Iowa suggesting that all that trigger needs is about 22 match points added to it.

I guess my suggestion took hold...he got about 22.5 out of it !!!

:D

Is that some careful action tuning, or what??

Just kidding, Chad's solid shooting deserves all the credit. Looking at the results, he had only one really rough stage, and fortunately it was only a 30-pointer. Less than a match point over Hop, talk about a dogfight!

Sounds coming out of the basement of a secluded house in Tn........

Buzzzzzzz, grind......, polish......., beating.........., ..........................................

click, click, click, click, click, click at the speed of the gatling gun on an A-10 !!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Hop