Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag ext. for l-10

Shaun

I'm thinking of shooting Limited 10 for fun at my next match. I have shot a few matches production and am progressing at a rate that I am ok with. I shoot a .40 cal glock and am curious how shoting major will effect my scoring. ASny way what do you guys who shoot L-10 use for extensions with a mag well. I don't need to add capicty, just length so I can seat the mag solidly with the mag well on the gun. Is there something out there that works well for this that I am missing?

Shaun

If you want to shoot both Production and L-10 I'd suggest you forget about the mag well. Practice the reloads with the stock gun so you don't depend on that mag well and get sloppy. You won't be able to use it in Production, so just get used to reloading without it. I don't even bother to use my butt plug anymore if I shoot Limited or L-10. But please remember to use a Safe Area when you remove your butt plug.

Dave Sinko

If you want to shoot both Production and L-10 I'd suggest you forget about the mag well. Practice the reloads with the stock gun so you don't depend on that mag well and get sloppy. You won't be able to use it in Production, so just get used to reloading without it. I don't even bother to use my butt plug anymore if I shoot Limited or L-10. But please remember to use a Safe Area when you remove your butt plug.

Dave Sinko

:surprise::surprise::surprise: did he just say butt plug twice? I thought this was a family forum?

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

:devil::devil:

sorry I couldnt resist, feeling juvenile this morning, use a safety area, lol