Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA membership drive

I was just wondering if anyone else was taking advantage of the membership drive. I would love to win one of the prizes they are giving away. My only problem is my co-workers appear to be affraid of you folks. I think they are scared of being handed their hat by a "civilian". I have offered to even provide the ammo if they would come out. Still no takers. OH well, guess I'll have to watch someone else win.

I was just wondering if anyone else was taking advantage of the membership drive. I would love to win one of the prizes they are giving away. My only problem is my co-workers appear to be affraid of you folks. I think they are scared of being handed their hat by a "civilian". I have offered to even provide the ammo if they would come out. Still no takers. OH well, guess I'll have to watch someone else win.

Same here, I've invited quite a few to join, even offering carpooling, ammo and even a gun if they don't want to use thier duty gun. So far only one taker.

Jason

http://www.downrange.tv/artman2/publish/shooting/175.shtml

In addition to Smith & Wesson, firearms makers Beretta USA, O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Rock River Arms and Springfield Armory have joined USPSA in the new membership drive by donating firearms. Each quarter USPSA will draw from the names of its members that have recruited new members and reward that member for their hard work with one of the donated firearms.

Didn't know about this either. A Google search got me this info, I assume its on the USPSA site as well.

Edited by j2fast

• 3 weeks later...

They have new membership forms with a space for referal USPSA #. Your name gets dropped in the pot for every new member you sign up. Sorry, I don't have a copy of the membership form but I'm sure someone does.

They have new membership forms with a space for referal USPSA #. Your name gets dropped in the pot for every new member you sign up. Sorry, I don't have a copy of the membership form but I'm sure someone does.

I would like to see that form myself. I'm a club rep, and have received nothing from USPSA.

A quick check of the USPSA website shows a space for referral on the online form, but

not on the printable mail it/fax it form.

If I had that form, I would keep a stack on the table on match day, with my name and number

already filled in. :rolleyes:

Heck---if they wrote a check for membership and gave it and the filled out form to me for

mailing, I would let them shoot the match for free!

Bill