Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

He man comments

SRT Driver

I hate that some who really don't have a clue think that if you don't shoot 200 PF loads, competing is easy and they could win if their loads were that "light".

After today's match, a shooter set up a chrono so I asked if I could put a few over it. My 124 gr loads averaged 1075 fps which nets a 133 PF. Another shooter's comment was "that's light, what a powder puff load..." with a serious look on his face. I don't know the guy and have never seen him before until today but he did shoot the match.

I hate that some who really don't have a clue think that if you don't shoot 200 PF loads, competing is easy and they could win if their loads were that "light".

After today's match, a shooter set up a chrono so I asked if I could put a few over it. My 124 gr loads averaged 1075 fps which nets a 133 PF. Another shooter's comment was "that's light, what a powder puff load..." with a serious look on his face. I don't know the guy and have never seen him before until today but he did shoot the match.

Did he put any rounds over the chrono to prove how much of a "man" he is? As I heard somebody say or read somewhere one time, if your trying to just make the 125 pf your gaming...umm yeah, its a game. If they don't want to load down to the power factor, that is there problem...I guess it gives them an excuse when you wax them. Then again, take their loads and wax them with that :cheers:

I was at a match in Texas, with a friend from Oklahoma. He was shooting a pistol stage and shooting fast and hitting, I was standing behind some other shooters and heard one say that the reason he was doing so well was because he had one of those gamer guns, you know a really light recoiling 9mm. (his words) I brought to their attention that in fact he was shooting a .40 with major loads, one the others commented that yeah but his rifle sights make it easier for him to hit at long range, again I stated "you mean his IRON sights, aren't you shooting a scope today"

People will always try and make excuses for poor or mediocre performance, the reason though is always the same.

DESIRE

Trapr

If you have been playing this game for awhile Sooner or later. You will see a real powder puffer. With the .22 buffer spring, They are the guy that has some sort of jamb or feeding problem. Most of the time. :surprise:

Not to worry they will not go near a match with a Crony with in a mile. :ph34r:

If they can get a real powder puffer up and running, they could have spent the same amount of time practicing and gotten real results.

They might also ware garlic around their neck. With the rabbits foot. :roflol:

Jim M ammo

• Hate rants involving shooters, firearms, or shooting related manufacturers, such as but not limited to - IPSC, IDPA, USPSA, the NRA, or Match Directors - are NOT PERMITTED.

• If your hate rant has to do with shooting then it needs to be directed towards yourself.