Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ SPO1 Shadow

technically yes..

but most likely because no one has submitted the paperwork to NROI.

It is catalogued as a separate item from the SP01 and SP01 Custom ( its only listed on the CZ-UB website ). there are very few in the US..as compared to the std SP01. All the SP01 Custom upgrades are legal modifications under USPSA production rules.

I spoke with John Amidon about a month ago, one has already been inspected by him and approved, he gave the paperwork to the closest CZ representative (Angus Hobdell) to get completed so it could be included on the list ......I made a follow up phone call to Angus to ask about whether or not the paperwork has been completed and he replied that it is in the "works" and should be done finished by about the middle of May and then it would be added to the Approved Production Gun List for USPSA.....it is now the middle of the month so I will follow up within two weeks if I haven't heard anything

I spoke with John Amidon about a month ago, one has already been inspected by him and approved, he gave the paperwork to the closest CZ representative (Angus Hobdell) to get completed so it could be included on the list ......I made a follow up phone call to Angus to ask about whether or not the paperwork has been completed and he replied that it is in the "works" and should be done finished by about the middle of May and then it would be added to the Approved Production Gun List for USPSA.....it is now the middle of the month so I will follow up within two weeks if I haven't heard anything

very very cool..

If it gets passed for production, I have exhausted all excuses to not get one.

Tried a friend's Shadow recently with a CZ Custom Shop trigger job with Competition hammer and all I have to say is WOW!

Now, how do we get it to make weight for IDPA?

:cheers:

was just considering a sp-01 custom just to be legal. sorry angus, going to use the shadow... :(

Edited by dr2e

I thought you said you can't see :surprise: iron sights :surprise: anymore!!! :roflol: :roflol:

i still can't. and now that i am back to my contacts i like the c-more even more. just like to keep my options open! :D

i also want to use it. i didn't want to have to sell it to albert or eerw! <_<:lol:

Edited by dr2e

my fat shadow is the one albert has refered to. i have tried marschal thin grips, 10 round mag and still weighs 39.55oz. even though i could shoot it in our state match, we only read the numbers to the left of the decimal :rolleyes: , i feel guilty about not using a pistol that follows the rules to the letter. i guess it is the s.o. in me, and a friend, giving me the guilty conscience. you would also have to change the extended mag release to a standard sp-01 as it sticks out more than .2". all this is not worth the money and effort as idpa is just once a month and i have others i can use. now once it makes it on uspsa production list... :cheers: