Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag Release Button/Paddles

al503

My thumb seems to change it's length on occasion ;) and I'll botch a reload because I can't get enough of it on the button.

I'm currently using the EGW paddle:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry593549

Bob is building my next gun with the STI paddle, which is a smidge longer than the EGW.

Hopefully that'll be enough but I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows of another paddle type button that might be a little longer? I saw a noticeably longer paddle on a JPL gun at last year's Area1 but he didn't know who the manufacturer was.

I kept hitting the paddle at the most inopportune times and dumping a mag. I am in the process of making a regular mag release more user friendly with some aggressive checkering on the surface. This way I don't need the whole thumb on the button.

JS

I kept hitting the paddle at the most inopportune times and dumping a mag. I am in the process of making a regular mag release more user friendly with some aggressive checkering on the surface. This way I don't need the whole thumb on the button.

JS

I've used to have that issue when I first started using these and then I went to a stronger mag release spring. The mag drops only when I want it to.

I've used to have that issue when I first started using these and then I went to a stronger mag release spring. The mag drops only when I want it to.

Some of us can still dump mags, even with a really stiff mag release spring ;) I've had to come with a more... uh... creative way to keep that button from being pressed ;)