Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 AR Section Handgun Championship May3-4

He shot a good match up to that time. Damn accurate. Good guy to shoot with.

Chris

Chris,

Shhhhhhh............

Don't say that too loud, or often.....................

Some people will call you a LIAR !!!!

And

Others just won't believe you !!! ;)

Hop

Sam, I know of at least 2 people who went to a Kydex holster for more security. And the best part is that they say it's even faster than the race type holster. I know when I draw out of a race holster, there is a touch of uneasiness that I might drop the gun. I don't get that feeling with a Kydex, which probably makes the draw a little quicker for me. I have to get a solid grip to even draw the gun.

On another note - I'm thinking about having another Steel Challenge State match here for bragging rights only and keep the entry fee to around $25. What do you think?

Ron

I have complete confidence in my CR speed and have no worries about it so that is no problem, besides why buy something if it is not needed?

If you are going to do a steel match I suggest ADVERTISE. I usually don't do steelmatches since I am usually at a USPSA match somewhere.

Hop

Ron

Do you know where the photos taken by PhotoMotion are avialable?

Sam, it was great seeing everyone again. I'm not real good with names, but i reconize most everybody. Quite a few new faces it seems.

I sure would have liked to win one of those guns! :cheers:

see ya

Ron Johnston

Great match !!!!!

Stages that tested many fun and challenging skills.

Kind of small turnout, maybe the gas prices and such Who knows?

If you were thinking about making the trip but didn't you missed another 10 stages of Arkansas finest.

Thanks Tom and the rest of the crew.

Hopalong

Buzz, I'll post some pics in our newsletter in a couple of weeks. Also, we posted a movie of 5 or 6 shooters on our Gallery page. www.casarange.com/gallery.htm Look under uspsa.

I should have more up there in the next couple of weeks. I have been falling behind on my video and picture editing for casa's website.

see ya

Ron

I checked out the video; pretty good mashup. Leaves you wanting more...