Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

people and drama

wcmesa

Have you ever had someone take something you did or said and twist it till it will probably cost you the most important thing in your life. The thing that really burns my a$$ is the it is done in sheer spite and has nothing to do with them. To these people I hope it is a long eternity in a very hot place if you catch my drift.

Edited by wcmesa

Well, yes I can sympathize with you. I dated a girl once the whole family hated. I thought that after we had broken up that maybe they were right to be unkind to her. But as the years have gone by I have realized that they were wrong. She was a nice person to them and didn't deserve the treatment she got. Worse thing is that except for my father, because he was fair and nice to her, I now see my sisters and mother in a whole different light. It is not what I would have wished to see.

Ah family, drama I can do without!

P.S. I must be a glutton for punishment, I have three daughters! :lol:

Have you ever had someone take something you did or said and twist it till it will probably cost you the most important thing in your life. The thing that really burns my a$ is the it is done in sheer spite and has nothing to do with them. To these people I hope it is a long eternity in a very hot place if you catch my drift.

How could you possibly have read my life's history? I haven't written it yet!

Like Merlin said, let those who know you know it's a crock and forget it.

Get through this fight with your head up. Don't compromise you for them.

When it's said and done, rest easy. I am astonished to find that there is indeed a circle. Good deeds do get rewarded. Those that choose bad deeds will inevitably find the consequences biting them in the ass.

I love it when that happens!

J