Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BBC

hitman

Ok with everyone getting on their SHORT BUS I figured I would start a Big Bus Club.

If you are tired of people pointing and laughing at you while you ride that short bus to the special (insert match type), this is the club for you.

Do you shoot?

Do you shoot more than SS, Open, Limited, Production Ect.?

Do you shoot Rifles, shotguns, 3 gun?

If so you are no longer limited (no pun intended) to ride the short bus, you can step up proudly and ride the Big Bus.

Requirments to ride?

You shoot anything and everything from plastic to forged steel your in.

Thats it, no dues, no nicknames, no more hiding your face while riding that short bus.

Welcome one and all.

We all must unite and be heard !!!! If it takes ammo we shoot it, not well, not even very good, but we shoot it. It doestn't matter if it is a .22 or 50BMG put up some targets and we are ready. We are the ones that get the Christmas cards from ALL of the gun companies, we are the ones who the UPS, FedEx, and mailman have come to hate for all the ammo componets we order buy the ton. Stand up and be pround .......We are on the BIG bus !!!

Yes H you can still wear it.

You could even get on with a blue Glock or Pink AR.

We in the Big Bus Club dont care what you look like or what your firearms look like.

And remember, the bigger the bus the more firing ports.

Come on people lets fill the bus.

You could even get on with a blue Glock or Pink AR.

I'm qualified...the wife's got a pink AR and there are some photos as proof of me shooting it at a three gun match (though mine did malf big time on an earlier stage so I had an excuse :ph34r:....that and my buddies wouldn't let me borrow theirs knowing full well I'd have to shoot hers :lol::cheers: )

So I'm on board!!!

Do we get to take turns ....Driveing? :goof: I like to go fast some times ...mis a turn or two and never use GPS :wacko: , just old style maps Can I keep my name? Do I get to ask questions? can I ... <_< ?

Do 22 rifles count?

Can I pick who to sit with?

Do I still get to make fun of the ...Homophobes in SS? :P

Alamo

Edited by AlamoShooter

Does it burn powder to propel a projectile, (hopefully downrange)? Then I am in. (Heck I even have a couple that depend upon compressed gas)

Does it matter what sport you are involved in? Or if you do more than just plink? No? Then I am in.

Does it go "BANG" when the trigger mechanism is activated? Yes? Then I am in.

Does it have a device to suppress the bang? Is it Black? Green? Purple? Brown patina? Other? Then I am in.

In other words, I want a seat in the Big Bus Club. (Not to be confused with the movie of the same name fromthe 70's)

Jim