Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Alabama IDPA State Championship Match

I may switch to a 220 gr 9mm bullet. It only has to go 568 fps instead of that wrist breaking 625 fps the 200 gr has to travel. You were very lucky at the last match. You went down range way too fast after I fired my last round on that one stage. You must give my bullets time to get to the target before you go down range to paste.

I may switch to a 220 gr 9mm bullet. It only has to go 568 fps instead of that wrist breaking 625 fps the 200 gr has to travel. You were very lucky at the last match. You went down range way too fast after I fired my last round on that one stage. You must give my bullets time to get to the target before you go down range to paste.

YEAH I KNOW..i thought the other shooters were yelling at you...i felt the whizz of that round as i was walking...

that was what i was wondering about the 200 grainer...i was drilling out the 220 gr with a .237 drill to make them HP,and to get the weight down to 200 gr..i suspect it will take me quit awhile to do the 250 i need for the match..i've already done some,and got the "whistling noise"right on.... :blink: