Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Picked up the new Burris scope today

Chris Conley

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta price quote for my buddy that has a water jet machine. I don't know if I want to have all that trouble but we'll see after DMPS. Cool thing about when the rifle is laying on the table set on 1x (lever left) hold the pistol grip up off the table so you can grab it faster. I'm really liking and I'll let you all know something by mid August. How much you all willing to pay? :devil::D

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

• 1 month later...
In due time I'll get some done. Right now the papermill that I work at has me working everyday recovering from storm damage caused by Ike. :angry2: I like the overtime though.

Chris C.

Chris just send me yours so I can get ready for Benning! ;)

Steve

In due time I'll get some done. Right now the papermill that I work at has me working everyday recovering from storm damage caused by Ike. :angry2: I like the overtime though.

Chris C.

Steve

If it comes down to that come on down for a day and help me smoke some chickens and take a tour of the store. I'll let you have it so you can take it to Benning. :cheers:

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Chris C.

Steve

If it comes down to that come on down for a day and help me smoke some chickens and take a tour of the store. I'll let you have it so you can take it to Benning. :cheers:

Chris C.

Sounds good Chris. But then again, I have no weekdays off after this Sunday. Finally got called back to work after a 2 month layoff. Smoke some chickens huh? Sounds interesting.

Steve

Chris C.

Steve

Chris C.

Sounds good Chris. But then again, I have no weekdays off after this Sunday. Finally got called back to work after a 2 month layoff. Smoke some chickens huh? Sounds interesting.

Steve

:devil::D

Chris C,

Chris C.

Steve

Chris C.

Steve

:devil::D

Chris C,

Damn, dont either of us ever sleep? Actually just got home here from dads auction. Wish you had made the offer sooner. I have been doing pretty much nothing the last 2 months. Would have been good to get out of town for a day.

Steve