Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

More videos

PINMAN44

Pretty rough draw from what I can see of it (better to have a side view)....knees bend(not entirely a bad thing),head moves/drops(very bad thing),whole body drops....youre workin way too hard!... try to relax, once you clean up your fundamentals a little more try it and see how much faster you can be when you are completely relaxed. I had written on my dry board for a long time...."Relax and do everything right no matter how long it takes....smooth equals fast!!" your reload looked a little iffy too...you did a good job of keeping the gun out but that type of "wing and hope stick it" wont be consistent....watch how your body twists and you can really see it in your shoulders again you are working way too hard!.In my opinion Travis T. has some of the best reloads in the game...watch how he brings the gun in, in front of his face, high! and notice how his head doesnt move and how relaxed he is....last year at a class with him/max "Double Impact" I thought my relods were pretty good going in....I was wrong...what T.T. taght me totally wrecked my reloads for awile til I "reprogramed" I could never stick a sub second reload consistently until then..keep at it man youll get better!!! :rolleyes::cheers::rolleyes:

Looked good to me, I did not see what Bud saw, but my eyes are a bit old. one thing I did notice was the last shot on the stop plate. I think some game can be gained by holding on the stop plate past the sound arriving. As in holding just a full second after the hit on the stop.

Make shurr to practice right to left target engagement too.

JF

Thanks guys I really appreciate your help, haha it was so damn cold yesterday so I def noticed myself being very jerky and not very smooth. On warmer days I usually can relax a bit more, I have other videos I posted of that day, let me know what ya'll think. Thank you very much!

As was said before, you are definitely working way too hard. Your speed is good, but you will definitely drop a tenth or so once you iron out everything else. If I were you, I'd focus on everything else that your body is doing during the draw. Also you may want to start slowing the gun down on the extension a little bit to pick up the sights sooner.

On the reload. I've posted quite a few threads on here, I'm sure you've checked out some of them - but look at them again. The three glaring things I see is keeping the gun in a bad position (way too far out and too vertical), not getting on the button soon enough, not getting to the next mag soon enough. It also doesn't look like you are using any point of reference to know where to insert the mag. That will bite you in the ass if you don't fix it soon.