Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1

Nate

It was the best of times it was the worst of times...... At Area 1 this year there was a stage that had a usp that you had to shoot through the barrel along with two heads. The drill was as usual, shoot left, shoot right, shoot through the barrel. Well you could see the usp from the start box and I figured what the heck, take a flyer at the usp. On the signal I started to move to the "sweet spot" and took the popper dead on.....I was on fire. Moved to the left, right and unloaded and showed clear, Wow what a run. The RO says" IF you are finished (you idiot) unload and show clear. I already have. Oh ya, the head shots. I pick the mag up out of the snow reload and fire 7, yes seven shots at the heads before I have two on each. I only added 18 seconds to my run. I look forward to the day when I quit learning so many lessons. :huh:

Guest Brad Stahlberg

Nate,

You had a stage winning run going on that one. Watching you start to unload :wacko: was probably almost as bad as actually doing it.

You had a stage winning run going on that one.

Literally.

Nate, you may not want to know this, but without that 18 seconds, you would have won that stage by a *bunch*. Taran would have been a distant second at 89%.

Ugh.

Bruce