Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lying about a "campus gunman"

boo radley

Taxing my memory, but wasn't it at Appalachian State a while back where when students heard gunfire two students retrieved firearms from their vehicles and held the shooter for police?

I believe I read it in a pro-gun piece as an example where legal gun possession resulted in a faster resolution (possibly better results) of a potentially deadly encounter where waiting for law enforcement might have given the gunman time to hurt someone.

Bill

Taxing my memory, but wasn't it at Appalachian State a while back where when students heard gunfire two students retrieved firearms from their vehicles and held the shooter for police?

You may be thinking of the Applachian School of Law in Grundy VA. Something similar to what you describe happened there.

You may be thinking of the Applachian School of Law in Grundy VA. Something similar to what you describe happened there.

Yes, that's the one.