Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel City Tac Rifle Championship Is Full

Thanks to all who've pre-registered for the Steel City Tactical Rifle Championship on March 29th. We've reached our max of 100 pre-registered shooters.

If you're interested in shooting the match, please check with me by e-mail or PM in Mid to Late March and I'll try to work you in if we've got cancellations.

Thanks,

David

Nice job Dave! :cheers:

The guys in Bama are lucky to have the quality matches you put on. Good luck with the match!!

Keith

Thanks for the kind words Keith. I assume you'll be out in Mesa that weekend. If so good luck to you as well. Hope you can make it down to shoot one of these matches with us soon.

David

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not going to be able to shoot "the big match" :angry2: Still recovering from surgery, I'll be at the next big/small whatever match. :rolleyes:

David and Steel City put on a very fun and most times very challenging match. Keep up the good work and David take care of ol'Jack for me, I wont be there to help him get lost.

Have fun and be safe!

Alan

Leaving Friday morning for the match. See you all there.

I am NOT shooting this match (so you do have a chance) but I did make sure there are NUMEROUS low ports JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn! And I have been practicing with my eight year old just so I could get used to looking down for the little guys. My little boy is really going to be disapointed that all his hard work was in vain. See ya at SC in a few weeks.

Leaving Friday morning for the match. See you all there.

I am NOT shooting this match (so you do have a chance) but I did make sure there are NUMEROUS low ports JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn! And I have been practicing with my eight year old just so I could get used to looking down for the little guys. My little boy is really going to be disapointed that all his hard work was in vain. See ya at SC in a few weeks.

Does your Eight year old beat you As_ too??????

Cool, we have something in common.........Beating that A_s.........Just kidding...See you in a couple weeks.......You got you another open gun yet??

Nah. I've decided to focus totally on Limited and three gun for now. Mabye in another year or two. I've got to decide who and what I want to build.

Cool, we have something in common.........Beating that A_s.........Just kidding...See you in a couple weeks.......You got you another open gun yet??

Nah. I've decided to focus totally on Limited and three gun for now. Mabye in another year or two. I've got to decide who and what I want to build.

Maybe you should ask Randal when he's going to get another Limited gun.....

Maybe you should ask Randal when he's going to get another Limited gun.....

When Hell and sub ZERO weather meet UP!!!!