Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson Perfect Impact Rear Sight

jdk62738super

I've been thinking of changing my rear sight to the Dawson perfect impact rear sight. Has anyone used this sight, what are your feedback on this sight. Now I have a v notch bomar cut rear sight. Eyes are starting to go thought this would help focus better.

Thanks

John

I've been thinking of changing my rear sight to the Dawson perfect impact rear sight. Has anyone used this sight, what are your feedback on this sight. Now I have a v notch bomar cut rear sight. Eyes are starting to go thought this would help focus better.

Thanks

John

I have the Dawson Perfect Impact adjustable rear sights on three of my Glocks. I didn't think there was anything better. That is until I tried the Dawson perfect impact fixed sights. They have a nicer looking profile so I like the way they look, and with the two Glocks I put them on (G19 and G17) they are right on for point of impact. You can't go wrong with either one of them.

-Cuz.

I also have the Dawson PI sights on 3 Glocks (G19 & two G17's). They are the best sights I have ever seen for a Glock. I actually have one of each ... the plain black, FO, and Tritium. I wouldn't change them if you paid me to. I got the adjustable ones because I didn't want to have to worry about whether the fixed sights would shoot to POA but I do like the idea of the fixed sights.

For my 47 year old eyeballs :surprise: the Dawson PI plain black target rear and a 0.90 fiber optic front sight were a godsend.

Adjustment is very consistent click to click and once adjusted they stay that way. Many combinations are available but the plain rear and a narrow front f/o did the trick for me.

I live only 30 minutes from Dawson's so I was able to visit and look at a few combinations before I purchased this set-up.

YMMV

I live only 30 minutes from Dawson's so I was able to visit and look at a few combinations before I purchased this set-up.

You lucky bastard!!! If I lived that close I'd find frequent excuses to drop by as often as I could...

-Cuz.

You lucky bastard!!! If I lived that close I'd find frequent excuses to drop by as often as I could...

-Cuz.

Larry, if only my wallet was thicker I'd stop in more often. Dave truly runs a class act operation. Edited by baerburtchell