Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jr. Winning the Shootout

JThompson

I think the cars are kinda cool- but miss the red-white-black paint scheme. :(

Theresa was a fool... she just wouldn't let him have controlling interest. There's no doubt in my mind that Dale would have wanted him to having the controlling interest and would have given it to him in time. He just didn't want to give it to him before he was ready. Stepping up after his dad was killed, and the way he handled the pressure, said it was time for him to take his place at the head of the table.

Now there is no Dale at DEI... way to go. I'm sure that's what Dale would have wanted eh? If I had shares in DEI I would have sold them the day Jr. left.

Yeah- that blows- I what is going on with his Budweiser sponsorship?

Kasey Kahne has the Bud sponsorship and hell, he still doesn't look old enough to drink!

They bailed out when Jr left the team. lol The only smart thing she did in this was to get Mark Martin on board to help bring the young guys along. There isn't another driver I respect more than Mark.

Theresa was a fool... she just wouldn't let him have controlling interest. There's no doubt in my mind that Dale would have wanted him to having the controlling interest and would have given it to him in time. He just didn't want to give it to him before he was ready. Stepping up after his dad was killed, and the way he handled the pressure, said it was time for him to take his place at the head of the table.

Now there is no Dale at DEI... way to go. I'm sure that's what Dale would have wanted eh? If I had shares in DEI I would have sold them the day Jr. left.

Precisely what I think... I forgot who said it, but it was something to the effect that all DEI will have left is a museum

Precisely what I think... I forgot who said it, but it was something to the effect that all DEI will have left is a museum

Actually, "get out of my way" Tony Stewart, uttered those profound words.