Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not my first post, maybe third

nashvillebill

I have been reading this forum for six months, some subjects back as far as they go. I started competing and joined IDPA late '06, USPSA early '07. The

wealth of information, humor, opinion, comradery, generosity and inspiration available here and from the shooters I have met in the mid-TN area is just

astounding.

Revolver has been my main axe, and it's been a very good year for me in IDPA. Having been raised on the border, I am fluent in Yankee honk as well as

Hillbilly jibberish. I lean more twards the latter, I reckon. Musical instrument restoration makes my money. Thirty years as a sometimes musician, had to

give it up as it started cutting into my shooting schedule. No children, I make payments on a crazy woman's house who claims to be my wife, says she has

papers. Rarely serious, occasionally adecuate, often mistaken, but always willing to learn.

So if I chime in and seem a little too familiar, please excuse me. Having lurked around here this long, I feel like I have hundreds of friends here I've never

met.

Enough of this mush, let's shoot............Oh, and Howdy.

Bill

I make payments on a crazy woman's house who claims to be my wife, says she has

papers. Rarely serious, occasionally adecuate, often mistaken, but always willing to learn.

:lol: I like him already... and he's a wheelgunner to boot! :cheers:

Bill, now that you're here, don't be a stranger.

Welcome aboard!

Nemo

The Forums Resident Puerto Rican