Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special 6 Classifier Match @ Miamisburg Ohio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The match was a complete success! It was a daunting task running 40 shooters through 6 stages indoors, but the new friendships that were forged and the old ones that were renued carried us through the day. I would personally like to thank the following:

-Chris Keen for being the grease that made the whole machine work, and for getting the results posted hours after the match

-Gerald S, Sunuva, and FQHammer for making the resets smooth and fast

-Bob Vogel for coming out and providing world class suggestions to those shooters that sought his wisdom

-EVERYONE who busted their humps pasting

-Out of state shooters that took the time to compete with us in Miamisburg

-Redmist and lefty45 for lending me their SS and revos so I could classify in both divisions

Thanks to PB and the gang for a great shoot! Well run and not nearly as cold as it could have been! The fireplace was a nice touch.

Thanks to Bob V. for the advice and inspiration...and Adrian for his inspiration. That kid can shoot!

...and my appologies to all the "no-shoots"...I really didn't mean to shoot you...really. :devil:

Ewwwwww .................... GREASE ? :huh::P

PS I'm pretty sure Bob Vogel was shooting a Glock-35 with a 2-port comp on the end of it. I think he shoots a G-24 in Limited so it's gotta be pretty close in length / weight to his Limited gun.

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Flyin40 ??? ............. that guy owes me money ! <_<:P:rolleyes: Hey John, where you been ? Hibernatin' ??? ;)

LOL, I thought it was a couple of beers :cheers: Just hanging out with the family and doing some hunting. Making up for all the time I was away from the family shooting last yr. I'm just getting back into dryfiring again. Have to take the gun out and dust them off. Taking a break in the winter keeps me from burning out also. I'll start catching up on the forums from last September, got alot of reading to do.

Flyin

I thought it was all of us that owed Chad a beer ?

Damn, thats right <_< I owe him a beer too :cheers:

I just emailed Chad about maybe playing cards this weekend. I could win some more of your money and buy everyone a beer :devil::cheers: I have a feeling that I won't be leaving with your money this time. :blink:

Flyin

Edited by Flyin40