Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Updates?

scribble

I am wondering how soon after the 1st will we see the new stats including those for Single Stack. I am curious as this is all I have ever shot and do not have any ranking and would like to know soon.

You won't see them til 11-13th

"Classification hit factors will be input every month. All classifiers received at USPSA headquarters on or before the 10th of the month will be input that same month. Those received after the 10th will be input and reported the following month."

Edited by JThompson

USPSA sequesterd all data arriving by the close of business on the 10th, enters it all, and then Roger Maier uploads to the web (generally 2-5 days after the 10th). The flat data uploaded to the web is used to populate the database on the server in the middle of the night.

BUT.....

Roger will be uploading an additional (there is one file for each division in the zip file he uploads), so the data conversion process on the web server will need to be changed - and the classification display code will need to be modified to display the actual SS class rather than one imputed from other classes. This could mean an extra day's delay or so and there is always the chance of a bump in the road.

And none of the above includes the work Roger has already done to use the Single Stack scores we have been accumulating to populate the new SS division in the database at Sedro.

Everyone can rest assured that Dave Thomas, Roger Maier and myself are well aware of the importance of this being done in a timely manner and it is being treated as a high priority item.

Everyone can rest assured that Dave Thomas, Roger Maier and myself are well aware of the importance of this being done in a timely manner and it is being treated as a high priority item.

Take your time, no need to get it done before 1-14-08 :devil: