Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rocky Mtn. Regional

10th Annual Rocky Mountain Regional Revolver Championship

When: Saturday-Sunday, May 3-4

Match on Saturday; Shoot-off and Awards on Sunday

Where: WCFW High Plains Shooting Range - Galeton, Colorado. Hosted by Rocky Mountain Revolver Club

Match Director: Doug Reed 970-304-1701

Match Entry: Soon.

ICORE Link

This was the match that Bud Bond was a BIG part of ,would be nice to see you guys there. :cheers: We can hoist a jar and remember a good guy! :cheers:

Scott

10th Annual Rocky Mountain Regional Revolver Championship

This was the match that Bud Bond was a BIG part of ,would be nice to see you guys there. :cheers: We can hoist a jar and remember a good guy! :cheers:

Scott

It's been on my calendar for a week now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot the fastest one :goof: well how 'bout you shoot the one that shoots them all in the center :D naw you don't seem to have that B or C zone problem. Me , I will shoot the ratty old 625, but someday the 8 shot will go to Co.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Allright let's see who's going to Co.There are at least 10 of us from SD going maybe more. Anybody else going? Great match on a nice range. B)

Scott J

Espinoza's (2)

Schmidt's (2)

John's (2)

Bob N

Mark D

Larry S

Scott

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right on, we need a clown to scare all the children. :roflol: Hope to meet you there . Mike maybe the weather will cooperate and we'll not have to play in the mud . Hope your better by Friday.

Scott

SNOW .Not a little bit of it either 18-24 inches heavy,wet snow, now I'm not going to complain too much about it, 10 yrs worth of drought and all,but on the day we are leaving to go to my favorite match we get the most snow we've had in years. Sigh ,oh well guess I'll go shoot our local steel match Sunday. I'm just a little pissed . :angry2:

Scott