Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Freelance Reloaders out there ?

Cal Brady

I posted this elsewhere on this Forum, not sure which category is best:

This is going to sound very lazy but I'd love to find an experienced IPSC Open Major reloading person who can make up batches of 38 Super and 38 Super Comp in major for me. I could send the new cases, powder, primers, and bullets and the data/specs and would be more than willing to fork over a tidy profit to anyone who feels like tackling this. Any takers ?

I know I can't be the only person who is trying to fit this sport in between matches, lots of practice, running several businesses, hopefully successfully, and spending enough time around my wife she doesn't think we've been divorced.

There's just got to be a company or individual who does this. We had a place in North Hollywood, CA that did this 20 years ago but I can't find them any more.

I've shot some Atlanta Ammo 38 Super Comp in major lately and it is great factory stuff but I'd really like to be able to hit the specs that Brazos wants for the loads in my new SX. I can fine tune the load to me and the gun but after that I could really use someone to knock this stuff out in bulk for me.

Thanks

Cal