Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2

IanLock

Hi all,

i am trying to find out if anyone here can tell me where i can get a shell lifter plate for a new M2, with the loading mod done to it, ie it has the notorius benelli thumb trap removed/ extended. Juat need the modified lifter. Any ideas....?

I got one from C-Rums a couple of months ago. It was $30 if you sent your old carrier in and he traded you out for a modified one or $60 if you wanted one outright. The carrier looks great, finish matches perfectly, performs well, and shipping was quick.

Hi all,

i am trying to find out if anyone here can tell me where i can get a shell lifter plate for a new M2, with the loading mod done to it, ie it has the notorius benelli thumb trap removed/ extended. Juat need the modified lifter. Any ideas....?

Hi Ian

Got mine from C-rums on here also, cost was $55 for the new lifter + $10 shipping to the UK, sounds like the price has gone up by $5 since I got mine earlier in the year, mine was slightly too long & was catching the inside of the receiver when I fitted it but was an easy two minute fix with a dremel, its worked flawlesly all year & I have never trapped my thumb since it was fitted.

N