Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Free Zones

firematt100

I see that this pathetic loser has the media covering his life history, his picture is everywhere and they even have his stupid suicide note online.

I say they should simply refer to these scum as "pathetic losers" with no details whatsoever. They can mention how the victim's families all took a dump in the pathetic loser's casket, but that's about all the details that should be available.

I know that should any of my family members not be allow legally carry on their premises and they subsequently fail to supply the protection that my family member could have supplied to themselves if allowed to be armed, I would find the most ruthless attorney on the face of the earth to nail the bas**** that in essence allowed my family to be harmed.

What do you think the chances are you could get a ruthless attorney (who is probably more used to the near sure thing of car accidents, slit and fall, and malpractice to take such a case on a contingency fee basis?

Great read and I love the sign!

I wonder if/when a shooting comes to pass and a CHL holder takes the guy out before he kills many people will it get the kind of media attention that the criminals get when they are successful at shooting until they take their own lives. I suspect they wouldn't which is sad. :angry2: Of course, I'd hope that this was the last such event that ever happens period and we never have to find out...

Trodrig

I don't remember if he was a CHL holder or not, but the school shooting in Pearl, MS was stopped when the principal retrieved his handgun from his truck. This incident is very seldom reported, and the outcome is almost never mentioned. By the way, MS law allows for legal car carry without a permit. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Car carry at a school is not legal.

I know that should any of my family members not be allow legally carry on their premises and they subsequently fail to supply the protection that my family member could have supplied to themselves if allowed to be armed, I would find the most ruthless attorney on the face of the earth to nail the bas**** that in essence allowed my family to be harmed.

What do you think the chances are you could get a ruthless attorney (who is probably more used to the near sure thing of car accidents, slit and fall, and malpractice to take such a case on a contingency fee basis?

Considering the average mall is worth millions therefore would have insurance coverage in the millions, my guess is you could set up one of those "take a number" machines you see in Baskin Robbins stores.

Interestingly enough and sadly this incident happened just yesterday in Colorado. THe second shooting incident (murder, assault, terroristic action) was stopped by one of the Church's VOLUNTEER security staff that just also happens to be a CCW permit holder.

Score 1 dead shooter, sadly two victims. The news has mentioned this, at least FOX. The guard does have a LE background, but is not a sworn officer nor is SHE a paid guard.

Sell your robe and buy a sword. Truer words...

Jim