Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Augusta ICORE

I managed a 172.03. I shot too slowly trying to out point my friend Mark. Since you two are so far ahead I may have to set it up and try again.

Paul

Go for it, Call it the Postal Mulligan. Have all your friends to get a do-over. Heck even let the guys you don't care for have another go at it. :ph34r: Let's get the numbers way up. :cheers:

Go for it, Call it the Postal Mulligan. Have all your friends to get a do-over. Heck even let the guys you don't care for have another go at it. :ph34r: Let's get the numbers way up. :cheers:

The club changed the date on us in October and Mark and I went to our regular USPSA match that day. We had scheduled the Postal Match for November but the club ran it in October as well. So four of the seven had an earlier try at it.

Saturday is the USPSA club's Toys for Tots match. I'm shooting round gun in it for a change of pace. So far the Augusta squad is at 15 shooters.

Paul

Paul, don't forget to submit your scores for each different date you shoot the match.

In the past lots of us that were not happy with our first attempt tried our luck again on another date, or shot it with another club or even shot the other division for the fun of it.

Get out there, enjoy ICORE, enjoy shooting your revolver and try and get someone new to have a try as well.

Pk

Hi Paul, like Bubber, I have shot the match but get another chance to redeem myself in 3 weeks time. The hard cover in Stage 1 cost me!!!!

Pk.

PK, Redemption is way overrated. Just got back from Tontitown and my second chance at the Postal....D@^^^ hard cover... nuff said... rdd

Hi Paul, like Bubber, I have shot the match but get another chance to redeem myself in 3 weeks time. The hard cover in Stage 1 cost me!!!!

Pk.

PK, Redemption is way overrated. Just got back from Tontitown and my second chance at the Postal....D@^^^ hard cover... nuff said... rdd

Bubber, there are 4 more weekends to put another score in, go for it. You can't let the hard cover win !!!

Although sometimes its like a magnet, your just drawn to it.

Pk.