Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hearthco moon clip questions

vrmn1

The ones like TK has in stock, would I really need to use one brand of brass? (I am cheap and use whatever the hell I can get my hands on :ph34r: )

Do they hold the rounds tighter?

Can I buy them straight from Hearthco? Does he have a web sight? I can't find it I have looked.

The ones like TK has in stock, would I really need to use one brand of brass? (I am cheap and use whatever the hell I can get my hands on :ph34r: )

Do they hold the rounds tighter?

Can I buy them straight from Hearthco? Does he have a web sight? I can't find it I have looked.

I have only used the Hearthco clips for the 627 8 shot. They were very brass sensitive. They hold the rounds much tighter and I bought mine direct before TK had them but TK is GREAT to deal with.

Dave does not have a web site that I am aware of but you could PM HEARTHCO here on this forum.

Like everyone else has said, Dave's moons are very brass sensitive. They are the best though for consistant fast reloads. You may want to look else where for practice moons with looser tolerances for everyday shooting, but for matches it is work saving the hearthco's and loading the appropriate brass. By the way, Dave is a great guy and will anwer any of your questions.

Like everyone else has said, Dave's moons are very brass sensitive. They are the best though for consistant fast reloads. You may want to look else where for practice moons with looser tolerances for everyday shooting, but for matches it is work saving the hearthco's and loading the appropriate brass. By the way, Dave is a great guy and will anwer any of your questions.

Thanks for the nice words guys!! Dave B)

vrnm1,

Please PM me with any questions.

I can't say anyting about the 627 gamer guns as ther really aren't revolvers since they hold more than 6 rounds !!! :goof:

but I might can answer any other questions.

Or you can ask the guy yourself, he's right above me. (Pretty good guy too, even though he's from Cali !!! :lol: )

or maybe we can shoot at a convenient place and you can look for yourself.

Hopalong

vrnm1,

Please PM me with any questions.

I can't say anyting about the 627 gamer guns as ther really aren't revolvers since they hold more than 6 rounds !!! :goof:

but I might can answer any other questions.

Or you can ask the guy yourself, he's right above me. (Pretty good guy too, even though he's from Cali !!! :lol: )

or maybe we can shoot at a convenient place and you can look for yourself.

Hopalong

Thanks, I did ask the man himself. :cheers:

Where is Ramer Tenn?

You wouldn't be planning to make the Toys 4 Tots match this weekend in South Carolina are you?

I will be there.