Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm for those who don't reload

Corjyn

I've started collecting my brass. Most that shoot 9 don't. Anyone see any ethical issues collecting other brass off the floor? I asked the range, and they said that technically it's theirs, but they really just don't care as long as you're not digging through their buckets and whatnot.

I've started collecting my brass. Most that shoot 9 don't. Anyone see any ethical issues collecting other brass off the floor? I asked the range, and they said that technically it's theirs, but they really just don't care as long as you're not digging through their buckets and whatnot.

Ask before hand or else you might become this guy...

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64813

• 2 months later...
Atlanta Arms & Ammo has decent factory reloaded ammo that handles well. You have to contact them to get a current price list; they don't post one on the website. I also watch www.cheaperthandirt.com, www.ammoman.com, and www.ammunitionstore.com, but they're all usually more expensive than the Remington at Dick's.

+1 on the 124gr AAA stuff. Really great! Shoots nice and soft from my G34, but a little expensive with shipping (not sure of the current prices though). Way better than WWB and still makes it above the power floor for minor.

I started reloading for 9mm Major about year ago, but have been trying to duplicate the AAA 9mm Minor load, but haven't had much luck. My 125gr Zero JSP with 5.9gr HS6 chronos at about 1050 fps (131pf) but still has a lot more muzzle flip than the AAA. The AAA stuff chronos at 130pf consistently from my G34, but like I said it flips a lot less. They have some kind of magic over there or something...

The AAA 124gr was developed for Team Glock BTW...

Edited by The Outsider